Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions: Please read the following Terms and Conditions. Should you have
any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
Under these Terms and Conditions, it is agreed upon that the registered/legal owner of
the Vehicle(s), or a specifically authorized person transporting the vehicle(s), shall
hereafter be referred to as "shipper" and Generous Auto Transport. Regal Auto
Transport's referred transporter shall hereafter be referred to as Carrier.
1. DOOR-TO-DOOR SERVICES: All services are door to door, unless other
arrangements are made by the Shipper. The Shipper is responsible for the accuracy of
the pickup and delivery addresses and that said locations are safe, legal and easily
accessible for the (transport) Carrier.
2. AUTHORIZED SHIPPER: Shipper warrants that he/she is the registered legal owner
of described vehicle(s) or has been authorized by the registered legal owner to enter
into said agreement for transportation of described vehicle(s). If, for any reason, driver
cannot get close enough to safely load vehicle(s), it is the Shipper’s responsibility to
have vehicle moved to a safe location where the driver can safely load onto a carrier.
3. DEPOSIT: Shipper is responsible for the payment of the deposit amount by Visa or
MasterCard, Postal money order or cashier’s check. Deposit must be when placing the
transport order. No vehicle(s) will be dispatched prior to receipt of deposit.
4. INSPECTION: Pre-trip and post-trip inspection reports are completed for each vehicle
by the driver in your presence (or the presence of your authorized representative). All
pre-existing dents, scratches, chips or body damage to the vehicle are documented by
the driver at the pickup point. The same procedure will be completed at the destination
point. The carrier is solely responsible for the vehicle while in his/her possession. Regal
Auto Transport is not responsible for the payment of any damages or repairs.
5. ALARM SYSTEMS: Shipper is responsible for the complete disarmament of any
installed alarm systems. This responsibility will include notification to the Carrier of any
installed alarm systems and the provision of the keys or remote of the aforementioned
system. In the event that the alarm system malfunctions and must be silenced, the
Carrier is authorized to use any mean he/she deems reasonable and effective.
6. AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE: Signature of the Shipper or his/her delegated agent
authorizes Generous Auto Transport and its referred carrier to transport described
vehicle(s) from point of pick up to point of destination as specified on the Shipping
Order/Bill of Lading.
7. INOPERABLE VEHICLES: An additional winch fee of $150.00 (or more) will be
applicable to any nonoperational vehicle, including vehicles that become nonoperational
8. PERSONAL BELONGINGS: Carrier’s insurance does not cover the loss or damage
to personal items. Shipper agrees that personal items are limited to a maximum of 100
pounds in the trunk or cargo area of the vehicle(s). The Carrier will not be responsible
for loss or damage to personal belongings. Any costs, damages, and/or or citations
issued to a carrier due to or caused by personal items in the vehicle will be the sole
responsibility of the Shipper. Under no circumstances, can any item obstruct the driving
9. DAMAGES: Vehicles will be covered by the carrier’s cargo insurance up to the vehicles fair market value. In the unlikely event damages occur to vehicle during transport, Generous Auto Transport will provide shipper with carrier’s insurance information and assist shipper in processing claims. Shipper understands that carrier is liable for any and all damages, liability claims and deductible amounts. Shipper agrees to hold Generous Auto Transport harmless, blameless and exempt from all claims. Any claim for loss or damages must be noted in writing on the condition report at time of delivery. Signature of customer or agent thereof on the carrier’s delivery bill of lading without any notation of damages shall be evidence of satisfactory delivery of the vehicle. Any claim of damages caused by the carrier must be made within (7) days of delivery and be reported to the carrier. Customer will not charge back or stop payments as made to Generous Auto Transport to offset any damage claims. In no event shall carrier be liable for any damages except for damages to vehicles actually transported and only to the extent such damages were caused by carrier’s gross negligence or intentional conduct. 10. DELIVERY: Due to conditions beyond our control such as traffic delays, weather conditions, etc., it is impossible for the auto transport industry to positively guarantee a delivery date. Therefore, Shipper accepts the condition that service is subject to delay. 11. CANCELLATION: In the unlikely event Generous Auto Transport is unable to arrange shipment of your vehicle within 10 business days after your first available date, a timely refund will be issued back to the shipper in full. Please note: Our Refund Policy supersedes all others, most companies retain a portion of the initial deposit. In the event the shipper cancels after issuing the deposit or before the 10-business-day period, no refund shall be given. Generous Auto Transport will continue to seek a carrier until shipper cancels the order. Shipper must notify Generous Auto Transport via telephone (1-877-734-2599) in order to process a cancellation. All cancellations are assigned a verification number.
12. PAYMENT: Shipper is responsible for payment of all COD (cash on delivery) amounts, including any additional charges, in cash, certified check or Postal money order. In the event that the aforementioned acceptable forms of payment are not available at the point of delivery, or should the Shipper be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle(s) shall be placed in a storage facility and that Shipper shall assume all responsibility for all assessed storage fees. 13. ORDER TRACKING: All order tracking inquiries may be directed to Generous Auto Transport’s website (generousautotransport.com) or via telephone (1-877-734-2599) Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST. Our automated tracking system notifies you of the assignment of a carrier along with their telephone number so that you may call them if necessary.14. PREPARATION OF VEHICLE FOR SHIPMENT: Check for any obvious fluid leaks. Ensure that battery is secure in mounting bracket. Vehicle must be prepared for any climatic changes. Clean vehicle for inspection. Gas tank must have a minimum of 1/8 tank of fuel and a maximum of 1/4 tank of fuel. Antenna must be fully retracted or removed. All exterior spare tire covers, grill covers or car covers must be removed. One set of all keys for the vehicle must be provided to the driver. Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks or ski racks must be removed. 15. STORAGE FEES: Generous Auto Transport shall not be liable for any storage fees applicable to any shipper’s vehicles. 16. VEHICLE MUST SUIT QUOTED DESCRIPTION: Should shipper present vehicle as being stock (without any aftermarket alterations, as acquired from manufacturer) and vehicle is found to be overweight, height or width due to the addition of oversize tries, lift kits or any other aftermarket alterations shipper will be assessed additional fees to compensate for additional size or weight. A dry run fee of $150.00 may be charged to shipper should vehicle be non-transportable due to excessive size or weight when not disclosed prior. This agreement supersedes all written and/or oral agreements between Generous Auto Transport and the Shipper and shall not be changed by any device except when in writing by an officer of Generous Auto Transport and posted on this website. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards are accepted. (sorry, no AMEX) * RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE (without notice) due to market fluctuation.